Monday 5 September 2011

Is this the way forward?

This is my attempt at bringing order to many things in my life.  I am a 33 year old married lass, with two children, both still preschool age, and a part time job - but there are many other things that I am trying to achieve in my life, and I am hoping that this blog will help on this journey.

I have many dreams, but the one referred to above is the dream to make a living from sewing, crafting, blogging and generally being creative.  I work in engineering consultancy currently, but the urge to create and bring joy to people through this is getting stronger all the while.  I have always had a creative bent, but chose to study engineering at university as this was the 'sensible' choice.  I'm good at it, and my job brings out the best of that side of me - but the other side is now shouting to be heard...

And the custard creams?  Well, I need to lose about 2 stone to be healthy and the custard creams are a problem.  I've taken up running and dieting, so you'll have to excuse a few posts along these lines also :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment