Having had a manic week at week (nothing new there, however...), I've had a lovely day off today making a custom item for a good friend. She wanted something incorporating some of her daughter's old baby clothes - and this is what I made.
The spotty fabric is Cath Kidston, with a plain cream centre. The babygros have been backed with lightweight interfacing to help with cutting and attaching the individual pieces, and the back of the cushion is a simple envelope style. It's been made to fit a 14"x14" cushion pad - I've found that to make the cover fit snugly without loose bits at the corners, it's best to make it slightly small - this cover is actually 13.5"x13.5" and it fits perfectly :-)
She loved it so much, I've had a request for 2 more - twins due in the next couple of weeks, so fingers crossed for her on that one!